Friday, May 7, 2010

Celebration night!

Today, Roy finished his second semester at DTS! He is halfway through his ThM! To celebrate, we went to Piggie Pies, one of our new favorite pizza places! I got my favorite, the Milano pizza, that has artichokes, olives, tomatoes, feta, mozzarella, olive oil and spices. It is SO good! Roy got his usual "cheesy bread" pizza :)

After dinner, we decided to take a walk at White Rock to enjoy the beautiful evening. We had a few great finds.

The barn swallows hung out on the bridge, offering us some good opportunities to take their picture!





We also saw this Baltimore Oriole high up in the tree! I love the color!



And my favorite...

The yellow-crowned night heron! I love this guy!



It's been a great night together, enjoying the fact that it's Friday night and the beginning of summer for Roy! We're really thankful to God for the blessings of milestones, pizza, and birds :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations to both of you, because it's definitely been a team effort. And definitely thanks to God!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for summer! I'm so glad you could celebrate - the pizza sounds yummy! I'm excited for you to be here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete