Thursday, October 22, 2009
Three for three...
Another night with the DSO. At this rate, we might as well be season ticket holders. Definitely not complaining :) Tonight was good. We heard an amazing pianist, Jean-Yves Thibaudet, play Saint-Saens Piano Concerto No. 2 in G Minor. We were in the third row and his bench was ten feet directly in front of us. It was so cool! We also heard selections from Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet, which was also enjoyable. Second in entertainment only to Thibaudet (and not by much), was the gentleman sitting next to me... and not my husband. He was very.. and I do mean very.. excited about the performance this evening. At the end, his voice was heard above the crowd with continuous "BRAVOs!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs. Several of the orchestra members couldn't even contain their laughter... nor could the people sitting around us. Quite a night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so I think it's been like over a month since your last post so I have no idea what's going on in your life!! However I believe a conversation should sum that up over than a blog post. so we should talk soon.
ReplyDelete