Along the stream I like to walk,
Enjoy the sun, the grass, the day,
But easily I'm turning by,
I see something and start to stray.
Sometimes I don't think but just go
And wander to what pleases me.
Then You reach out and pull me back
And turn me 'til Your face I see.
I feel so dumb but still so loved,
So grateful knowing You are there.
I thank you Lord for guiding me,
By Your sweet rod I know You care.

Enjoy the sun, the grass, the day,
But easily I'm turning by,
I see something and start to stray.
Sometimes I don't think but just go
And wander to what pleases me.
Then You reach out and pull me back
And turn me 'til Your face I see.
I feel so dumb but still so loved,
So grateful knowing You are there.
I thank you Lord for guiding me,
By Your sweet rod I know You care.

No comments:
Post a Comment