Friday, May 8, 2009

Sun 'n sand...

We're in sunny and beautiful Florida... it's so great. I forget how much I love the beach until I see it again. Then my heart just overflows with emotion, and I'm blown away again with the beauty. I love watching the waves crash against the sand. I love hearing the roar of the waves that can lull me to sleep. I love the feel of the sand beneath my toes and the water gently lapping around my ankles. I love finding colorful shells and sand dollars hiding just past the surf. I love the smell of sand and sea water and sunscreen. It's so wonderful.

I experience all these things, and I'm blown away by how great my God is. Who would have thought that putting a bunch of water all around would be so amazing? But God knew. He created the beauty, the textures, the colors. He makes me smile :)

Tomorrow my brother graduates. It's hard to believe that it's been four years since that was me. And now he's the one walking across the stage and heading out into the world of college. My time went so fast. I know his will as well.

On a different note, the wedding is 29 days away. And Roy will be back with me in less than three weeks. It's hard to believe. My mom and I made a final list of what needs to be done. It is going to go so quickly! I'm so excited for it to finally be here! I miss him so much and cannot wait for the special day.

Here are some pics from the last couple days:

Tim and me on the plane:


Here's the view from our hotel balcony. The hotel is AMAZING!


We went to Crabs for dinner yesterday. This was on my plate :( It made me sad...


Here's a view from our balcony tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment